4 September 2012

Starting the day the right way

If you don't start the day right you will find it so much harder to get back on the bandwagon.
I like to start my day two ways: a warm glass of water and half a squeezed lemon (boil one half of the glass and use either filtered or tap for the other part). The other way is a fruit/veggie juice alongside a bowl of Kapai Puku seeds that I've let soak overnight (8 hours minimum, longer for greater benefits) in warm water and lemon. Place just enough water to cover the seeds but do remember they will expand in the liquid. Personally, I like them to be completely absorbed by the time I get to then in the morning. It is a bit of an acquired taste, but I guarantee you will get used to it.
Eat them slowly and start the day right!


No comments:

Post a Comment